Praat van diep in die sloot.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Great People

It worries me that JZ has so many wives, and I only have one girlfriend, and have no money to make her my wife. It also worries me that I don't really feel envious of JZ - I actually would prefer only one wife. But I hope that when I finally strike it lucky in politics, and wrestle my way to the top, I'll also want thirty wives, and I'll want to have instant sex with women who come and visit me in my mansion. Hopefully I'll get Aids too, since it seems that anyone without is just not having much fun. I'm just worried that I don't have what it takes, since I don't think enough like my Great Mentor, JZ. But I've learnt a lot from the trial about the way he works, and I'm certainly going to try to be as much like him as possible. Then one day I can be all powerful, and state president too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home