Praat van diep in die sloot.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Dating and Relationships

I just checked out another blog: http://relationshipgirl.blogspot.com/. Very, very typical of the modern girl attitude. But truly unbelievable to me. I had various relationships which lasted between 1 night and two weeks max, but I never had a proper relationship or lived with anyone. However, I can say for sure that I'm not actually interested in going from one woman to another. In fact, I met a woman two years ago and somehow am still only interested in her. Our physical relationship has never waned, only improved. The passion is as hot as ever. She's still the only one I want to touch. I know for a fact that my feelings will not die away until the day I die. I have never been able to fall out of love like they do on TV. Like Relationship Girl does. How can this be? I realise there must something wrong with me. I need to get with it, be modern, play the field. I just wish I could make myself want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home