Praat van diep in die sloot.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

I am an individualist

People were made to look after themselves first. For example, I will through my litter out the window of the taxi because I don't want to sit holding it, and it suits me. That way I'll never see it again, its a clean disposal method. For me. If I'm driving and I see a friend next to the road I'll stop there and chat through the window. I will only consider the queue building up behind me a problem if they get dangerous, ie they get out their cars to attack me physically. Why? Because that's what suits me. If I'm in a hurry I'll treat a red light as a fourway stop, because I want to, and there are no adverse repercussions for me personally. Why Europeans think differently shows their basic lack of understanding, or lack of evolutionary advancement. This is the age of being yourself, finding yourself, and discovering you're number 1. So live like you're the only one that counts, and be everything you were meant to be. And if things go badly around you, don't worry, its not your fault. Just be the one that's in the best overall situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home