Praat van diep in die sloot.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Secret Sex

Yesterday I had a tryst with my secret girlfriend. This affair is so secret, nobody, even her husband, knows about it. Most people think I'm gay, and its a rumour I've recently been fertilising myself, simply because this is just too good a thing to lose. She is so taken with me, and, fascinatingly enough, me with her, that we seem to bring out the best in each other. And it just gets better and better. A month ago I was sure we had climaxed, and things could not improve. However, they have. I wish she weren't married, but I'm not sure this would be the same if she weren't. So we're trapped in a growing sexual and emotional whirlwind, and we are both kind of out of control. Who could have guessed such a thing could happen to an ordinary guy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home