Praat van diep in die sloot.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Internet Dating

Don't waste your time. Internet dating can't work because it prevents men from acting like men. The problem is that arriving on an Internet date is like saying that "I'm pathetic. I can't find what I'm looking for. So are you." And saying it aloud. For a man, this is psychological suicide. Men must act like men, and not show weakness. Showing you're needy is the most disasterous thing you can do. Rather, take the bull by the horns and speak to women in casual places, in casual ways, and take it from there. Don't say you're shy because so is everybody - no pain no gain, practise makes perfect, etc. And the bullet proof method of meeting women? Join a dance club. Now send me a cheque for at least R500 because that's the best, and only piece of advice you'll ever need! Dating problems solved. Send me your other psychological problem questions, such as how to have a relationship, together with your cheque, and I'll tell you how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home